Deacon272
2nd Time - Please help.
  • 2005/9/24 0:35

• Deacon272

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/6 2

A module title should display in the main menu.

When clicked, a php page is display in the center-left block (it will take up both the center and the right, as well).

The php file contains a table where upon clicking a link in a row, user navigates to the detail php page of that row.
THe detail page should replace the first php page in the center-left block.

A link on the bottom of the detail page links to the table page, which I'd like to once again display in the center-left block when clicked.

Seems that no matter what I do, I get the table page to display in separate _blank page. Detail page is full screen also.

I've already formatted the table and the detail pages so that they easily fit inside the block space available(center-left <--> center-right).

Is this so difficult?

Deacon

carnuke
Re: 2nd Time - Please help.
  • 2005/9/24 3:36

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

I suggest yupu use a wrapper module like 'content' or tiny content, or smartscection. These modules allow you to create discreet html pages thatcan include tables. When displayed the module can be set to display only Left hand blocks, so it covers center and right areas of the main content.

In any tables you make which have hyperlinks to deeper pages, make sure you set the link to target='self' so as to load in the same frame.

Take a look at houseofstrauss in m y signature. The main page is mainly a table in a center block, with links to deeper pages on the site.
http://houseofstrauss.co.uk Resource for alternative health and holistic lifestyle
search xoops

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits