charkra
xoops core 2 2 3RC1 - Inactive User
  • 2005/9/22 18:41

• charkra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/14

I have been performing several tests with the 2.2.3RC1 release and have discovered that I can have an active user - make them "inactive" and they are still able to login and access as if they were still "active" This problem transcended into another module xhelp and the inactive user was receiving notifications of tickets that they should not have had access to. I have raised this in the xhelp module group, but I think it's primary focus should be here. As some additional info. When I am in admin menu - users - find users - I select All users and All types - then the inactive user does NOT show. I know they are still there as in the xoops_users table the user exists with level set at "-1".

I could probably delete the user as a workaround although if I do that then anything the inactive (soon to be deleted) user has done is lost and the reference pointers will become invalid.

I have the XOOPS running on a test server if access is required to verify the process. Thanks

Can anyone provide the link for bug reports for this core application as I would like to post the bug report with a ticket as opposed to on a forum.
Thanks again

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits