RoughKut
Mylinks Hack requests
  • 2005/9/12 4:00

• RoughKut

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/2 0

1. I'd like for there to be a way to show the name of the user who submitted a link on the link. The admin modify link page shows the owner, so there should be a way for the link page to show the owner as well.

I've tried all the ways I can think of such as < {link.user] > etc, etc, etc.

2. I'd like for there to be a way for the link owner to be able to modify their own link without admin intervention.

3. I'd like for the BBcode image thing to be able to resize the images that users submit automatically. Like when you use the [img ] tag, it will convert the HTML to insert a "width" only. That way all the images that they submit will be the same size when they use their own images.

If any of these exist, please lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to assit in this area.

sudhaker
Re: Mylinks Hack requests
  • 2005/9/16 5:26

• sudhaker

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/2/6 2

submitter int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'

link owner info is captured in DB so it is very much do-able without making huge changes.
Sudhaker Raj

RoughKut
Re: Mylinks Hack requests
  • 2005/9/21 6:28

• RoughKut

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/2 0

Hello, Sudhaker. Will you be able to show me how to make the change so I can show the submitter on the link?

Or is that what you were doing at the top of your reply? I didn't understand what it was.

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits