jhood
Getting notifications on new submissions...
  • 2005/9/20 12:26

• jhood

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/17

I asked this once before, with no answers, so I'm trying again...

Is there any way to get XOOPS to send a notification to a user if a new News Article, Link, Download, etc. submission has been made...? I have been checking my site all the time to see if anything needs approved, but it would be great to be able to get an email sent when something is waiting for an approval...

Thanks in advance...

JH

broadcircle
Re: Getting notifications on new submissions...

Quote:

jhood wrote:
I asked this once before, with no answers, so I'm trying again...

Is there any way to get XOOPS to send a notification to a user if a new News Article, Link, Download, etc. submission has been made...? I have been checking my site all the time to see if anything needs approved, but it would be great to be able to get an email sent when something is waiting for an approval...

Thanks in advance...

JH

Dosen't the "Notification Options" take care of that for users? Or what about "Waiting Contents" block for admin?

Phil K.
"That's about it"

jhood
Re: Getting notifications on new submissions...
  • 2005/9/20 15:26

• jhood

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/17

The waiting contents block was somewhat what I was looking for... I still can't find a way to get the email notifications working on submissions waiting for approval, unless I'm missing something... Email works for new posts, etc., but they only seem to get sent when the particular thing is activated... I was hoping that there was some way to get the waiting content to send an email so that I don't have to go to the site all of the time...

But at least the waiting content block helps...

Thanks,

JH

Login

Who's Online

392 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 392

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits