martyboy
What modules could I use for music site - charts, sales, etc
  • 2005/9/15 21:43

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi,

I'm looking for a bit of help from anyone who uses XOOPS as music site or fansite of a music artist. I'm looking for a module, from the current ones available that I could use for the following:

1.Record sales statistics, sales stats per album/single displayed in a table format, also perhaps be able to list peak chart positions of albums/singles. Currently I have this as static content but I would like something I could easily update figures, etc through admin.

2.Song guide - I like the look of glossaire or dictionary modules for this, I have tried to hack them to change all wording of Terms and Definition to Song and song info but, I dont know what I'm doing so I totally messed it up, basically just need something to list songs by title and have info displayed underneath such as written by, produced by, etc.

Anyone do anything similar with there XOOPS site? I'm hoping someone might know of a mod thats available which could do this stuff, I've tried a few things from the repository but nothing really ideal.

You can see my current site Here

Cheers.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

Login

Who's Online

450 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 450

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits