Lizardman
2.2.2 Installed Success But whats up witht he Includes Folder
  • 2005/9/15 19:04

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/18

I have been installing XOOPS for a couple of years now. I installed the 2.2.1 and upgraded it successfully but this is a new one for me. After a successfull install and coonnection to the database the install script walks me throught he whole setup and it great but once you go visit the site all you get is this.

http://www.highmountainsales.com

Warning [PHP]: main(header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file user.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file user.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening 'header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file user.php line 42
Warning [PHP]: main(footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file user.php line 58
Warning [PHP]: main(footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file user.php line 58
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file user.php line 58

I noticed that these files are not in the includes folder did someone for get these? DO I have to Add them to this folder? Plus this path is not even here "(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')" Any advise or quick step or point me in the right direction would be nice. http://www.newhomecomputers.net and http://www.firecrackerclub.com work fine?????

Now it is showning
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/j/k/m/jkm2nd/html/index.php on line 43
Warning [PHP]: main(header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file index.php line 43
Warning [PHP]: main(header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file index.php line 43

Lizardman
Re: 2.2.2 Installed Success But whats up witht he Includes Folder
  • 2005/9/15 20:17

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

Ok, who is the joker. This can be a 2 hour headache I knew I did everthing right. For some reason they Xoops.org Failed to mention that the Header.php and the User.php was rename to header2.php and user2.php. After renaming those files IT WORKs!!!

Please make note that Files need ot be rename in order for XOOPS Manangment to work.

Mithrandir

We haven't renamed any files to header2.php or user2.php... are you sure it is not an FTP thing? Perhaps a conflict with automatic renaming of files?

I can't say how this has happened to you, but it was not done by us.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Lizardman
  • 2005/11/3 21:54

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

It very Well could be, I never thaught about that, But this was a fresh install. After Finding the Line 27 through 33 fix this fix alot of issues as well.

But, Any way I did find the error and apologize, but it freaking frustrating when you know how something works and then it does'nt. There are Block Issues now with Other Modules

Where is Michael From France' Michael80 MyXoopsShop Project was awesome :):)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_db_query() in /home/content/n/e/w/newhomeadmin/html/modules/shop/blocks/categories.php on line 40

I wish I knew how to write code. I just install them all together and make it work for others.

Login

Who's Online

498 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 498

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits