davidtillyer
Xoops Updates & Patches

Hi ALL,

I have been missing in action for a 2-3 months and I have missed out on a lot of updates for my site.

Can someone please tel me where I go to get all the up dates for the past month, or can I just ONLY upload the latestone?

I have been reading a bit about "XOOPS 2.2.3 Released" and I read there is a bug in this also, anyone know if this has been fixed yet?

Kind Regards
David

codyf
Re: Xoops Updates & Patches
  • 2005/8/29 18:20

• codyf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/6 4

I would hold off of 2.2.3 for now. I tryed it a few days ago and it broke my site. I'm using 2.2.2 for now. It's not as buggy but people are reporting some problems with it. Note however if you do go for 2.2.2 do not turn off your site before the update, you won't be able to login...

Out off the latest updates I would say 2.0.13 is the most stable. Make sure your modules are compatable too and be sure to backup everything first.

Oh, the updates are in the "download xoops" section.

<---- over there

davidtillyer

Firstly thank youi for your reply, can I confirm the following.

You are saying that 2.2.2 is the best patch to "PATCH" up to.

And 2.0.13 is the most stable "UPDATE" to update until.

Please confirm.
Kind Regards
David

jonsimmonds

Im currently using 2.0.13.1 and have a 2.2 install on a test setup, mainly to use for testing of my new theme+template

I cant see myself upgrading for atleast a month on my main site, mainly as i dont have the time to sort out my theme, and im working on a few custom things!
www.jonsimmonds.co.uk

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits