liture
Deperate!! Blank page
  • 2005/8/18 19:30

• liture

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Dear All,

After installing the protector mdule, I am having a blank page and can not enter my webiste, so can you please advise me how to return to previous state before this module installation. I have to mention that I am using the laterst version of XOOPS and I also installed the Simple Url module also just bfore the protector if that has anything to do.

By the way, the rescue.php pf protector also gives blank page, like all the urls I try to introduce

Cheers!

stefan88
Re: Blank page after Protector
  • 2005/8/18 20:02

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

There is a rescue.php file in protector/admin dir ...

Don't know, but couldn't you just edit your mainfile.ini back to exclude the protector precheck and postcheck?

liture
Re: Blank page after Protector
  • 2005/8/18 22:07

• liture

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Thank you for your reply
I tried to edit the mainfile and I even deleted the module and its tables form the database physicaly (desperate measres in desperate times) but none worked so I am strting to think tha tthe probem was caused by the Simplified Url module that I installed befor eth protector, since if I remove the two files of tis script, I have an error when accesing the portal requesting for the files, so when I upload them again I have the blank page..F1 F1 F1

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits