SimonTheMime
Problem - "Valid Token Expired"

Well, I started out with 2.0.9.2, and today I decided to upgrade. I went:

2.0.9.2 -> 2.0.10 -> 2.0.12a -> 2.0.13 (and I planned to go -> 2.2

By 2.0.12a (when trying to turn the site offline in admincp) I realised it was giving an err everytime i tried to do something in System Admin, it kept giving me "Valid Token Expired". I'm not using a custom session,a dn this problem may have come by 2.0.10.

Also, I forgot to do a module update for system admin and news, and downloads (the modules that come with xoops, except newbb) from 2.0.9.2 -> 2.0.10 (but I did the update in 2.0.12a [before I noticed the problem]).

Now I can't update to 2.2 because I have to turn PHP debug on in the system preferences, but I can't because eveyrtime I try to, it sas my valid token is expired.

So.. any ideas? I need help asap, I've got a site of nearly 1,600 people and I can't shutdown the site

I hope I can just replace the post.php and that'd be fixed (I'm on 2kb/s dialup atm), but what I really need help with atm is the valid token problem.

Thanks,
Simon

[I've also run a MySQL repair, nothing was wrong]

Edit: I've just also noticed that a custom HTML block that was at the top-middle no longer shows (don't know whether it's not showing the html or the whole block itself). I can't fix it in block administration because of the valid token problem, again
RF Online

SimonTheMime
Re: Problem - "Valid Token Expired"

I really don't like bumping my own topics, I just want this fixed asap, and want to make sure that restoring a backup would be my last resort
RF Online

BelaS
Re: Problem - "Valid Token Expired"
  • 2005/8/18 10:13

• BelaS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/26

The problem most likely has to do with your session_expire variable. I had the same issue. Solution in this thread.

Cheers,

Bela

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits