mboyden
piCal - miniCal Event Indication
  • 2005/8/17 22:28

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

I'd like to have the MiniCalendar indicate which days actually have events attached to them, maybe by bolding the text or highlighting it?

I like the idea of the mini calendar. And the extended mini calendar with the plug-ins is quite interesting. As it is now, however (unless I'm stupid which is possible), a person may click on a day and it has no events.

I couldn't find a mention of this in the forums. Maybe I'm mssing something, too. Otherwise, this is the best of the calendars out there for XOOPS IMHO.

Thanks.

(BTW, I posted this a number of days ago on the piCal site but no response yet, so I thought I'd try here.)

I'm using piCal v0.80 on XOOPS 2.0.12a.
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

skenow
Re: piCal - miniCal Event Indication
  • 2005/8/17 23:33

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I'm using piCal 0.8, and the days in the mini calendar that have events are underlined - days without, aren't.

mboyden
  • 2005/8/17 23:49

• mboyden

maybe because my links on the site are underlined then these are too. I guess I'll have to spend some additional time looking into it. I was hoping that we could have a background color for the cell and/or bolding or something like that.

Thanks for letting me know, though, cause at least I know it's supposed to (I somewhat assumed it was).
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

mboyden
  • 2005/8/18 18:08

• mboyden

Well, I'd made links in the right column be underlined in my theme stylesheet. Once I changed that, the underline links show correctly in piCal. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits