Somydi
Tables in News module
  • 2005/8/9 18:13

• Somydi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/30

When I make a table in the News module or in the Sections module a large space is generated between the title and the first row of the table. My html code is very basic. How do I remove this space?

jjcmoney
Re: Tables in News module
  • 2005/8/9 19:15

• jjcmoney

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/10

Hi!

You would probably need to edit the template files for the module you're using in order to get the look you want... See if there are any "br" tags (linebreaks) that may be the cause of the problem, between the title and your text. Also, "P" tags may also be to blame, so look for those as well.

When I see a problem like this, I look at the source file of the page first to see where the problem is - When you have the problem page in the browser window, "view page source" and scroll down to where the text is. More than likely you'll see the cause of the problem...then looking through the templates will be easier. ...sometimes.

JC
JC

Somydi
Re: Tables in News module
  • 2005/8/9 19:49

• Somydi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/30

Here is the basic code that I am using.
<table width="10%" border="1" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td>test</td>
</tr>
</table>
It seems that the more rows that I make the larger the space from the top to the first row of the table. In the preview of this message the code works, but when posted it does not.

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits