sol812
Support of Xoops V2.2 ( WF-projects moduls + others )
  • 2005/7/30 18:03

• sol812

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/4 1

heyy

RE: Modules support for V2.2.

Anybody who know if WF-projects Modules will support XOOPS 2.2. is a madness to find out witch developers who have Modules ready for XOOPS 2.2 as XOOPS now get downloaded with no modules we now need invistigate who have modules updated, as I see almost No programmers are ready to ship any Modules for V 2.2 - even Smart factory modules.

you can list modules names here in this tropic - if you know and have tested modules there work.

Thanks a lot
SOL812
ICQ UIN: 83266103
skype id: SOL812

mboyden
Re: Support of Xoops V2.2 ( WF-projects moduls + others )
  • 2005/7/30 20:32

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

Grand idea, although if we in the module repository itself we could add the version it supports and to search based on which versions the module supports, that might even be immensely valuable and easier in the future when trying to figure out which supports what.

I haven't played with 2.2 yet (too busy implementing the still-being-understood 2.0.x), but I assume from the discussion and release notes that there are major underlying changes that prevent modules from being forward compatible. Do they all need complete rewrites underneath?
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

PrezKennedy
Re: Support of Xoops V2.2 ( WF-projects moduls + others )

Actually it seems as though most of the modules I have work just fine. The Private Messaging module that comes with 2.2 doesn't seem to work very well, but the modules I was using with 2.0.13 seem to work fine.

They include:
-wfsection
-chess
-countdown
-netquery
-myalbum 2.8
-piCal
-soapbox
-WordPress

Also, the modules that came standard with XOOPS 2.0.13 seem to work alright as well (like MyLinks, XOOPS Poll, and XOOPS Members. There are some minor PHP warnings, but other than that my site, and all of its modules work relatively fine.

If you want to see for yourself, my site ishttp://prezkennedy.org/

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits