krystinevo
Re: Bookings or Reservations Module

Thanks gravies... I've also been looking for something like this.

Sometimes finding these mods is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

kk

fcheung
  • 2005/7/13 4:32

• fcheung

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/25

Hi,

I've installed remanager and testing it. But don't see any way to delete a booking or reservation. All I can do is to update it. No deletion available. Anyone any clue?

Thanks,

Felix

errolalvarez

Hey !!

I had the same prob too, and what I saw while I was checking the code is that it keeps a memory of all the movements of your booking so for the module is not right to delete people who wanted or who did something in your book, perhaps you should think on a MySQL command query to delete your stuff
jejeje I did that and it worked, some kinda dirty but anyway...Quote:

fcheung wrote:
Hi,

I've installed remanager and testing it. But don't see any way to delete a booking or reservation. All I can do is to update it. No deletion available. Anyone any clue?

Thanks,

Felix

errolalvarez

Hello guys !!!

Im assuming this some kinda a specific "forum" for bookings or reservation modules.... Anyway Im on a project that runs on that stuff, so my intention is to do a "comparison" between even guide and resmanager , I hope it can help u people to choose a good one cause now Im in trouble for a relative bad choice

1.- Resmanager cant provide u an "admin" way to setup your booking forms, my point here is that u need "raw encoding maintenance" or hacks to do that (believe me Im a XOOPS bug killer and this one resulted a very very very deep disaster adn time taker)

2.-Resmanager (as far as I know) has some trouble with the languages it support (at least for spanish it did).

3.-Resmanager has a bug for Anonymous users, I mean it crashes when an anon guy thats surfing on your site will not have a page when entering to one of the options of the module, cmon guys at least display a screen thath says , no access or somestuff like that, and guess what ....another time taker for taking that bug out (at least i think so)

And another bugs I founded when using it but is pointless...

But your thinking , Ok so event guide is the best choice?

My answer... NOOOOOOOOOOO

Why???

Cause its fun to solve that kinda a mess on a module !!!
jajaja (I mean it !!!)

C ya in my next post

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits