JimLunsford
Block Help

I have created five custom blocks that I want to use on my homepage. I would like to lay them out like this.

center block center
center block left center block right
center block left center block right

However the center block center keeps going down to the bottom even though I have it labeled as weight = 1. The other blocks are labeled 2,3,4, and 5 and are in the right order. For the life of me I can't get that center block to be on top. Can someone please help?

jdseymour
Re: Block Help

You need to reorder the block loops in theme.html, put block CC first before the CL and CR block loops.

JimLunsford

Thanks for the reply! That did the trick and I learned something new!

Now if I want to put another center block center at the bottom can I put the center block code at the bottom of the loop and that work?

jdseymour

No, it will duplicate the first one. Sorry.

davidl2
  • 2005/6/24 18:46

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Ah,... but there is a very handy hack at the happy linux site - which I can't remember the url for -which will allow you to position the centre blocks in 2 different places based on weight

some more details on www.myxoops.com if i remember - and the new dreamweaver add on will support it also i think

JimLunsford

I look into that. Thanks!

davidl2
  • 2005/6/24 18:58

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I'm going to try it myself as well when I get the MyXoops files installed onto dreamweaver 04 :)

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits