pmcnamara
Sports Community Website -- Requesting Review
  • 2005/6/22 23:51

• pmcnamara

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/12/3

Hey All...

lansingsportsrage.com is now 6 months old... and over that time I have learned quite a bit about XOOPS and how to make it work (or how it sometimes just won't).

I'd be interested in hearing site reviews...

LansingSportsRage.com is where Lansing (Mi) Sports Fans Talk Sports.. it is a sports community where fans of Michigan State (and Michigan too), Detroit Pro Teams, and Mid-Michigan High School sports fans come together to share opinions, talk trash and maybe even learn a thing or two.

The mod's write articles from time to time also, just to give us a journalistic flair

If you have a few minutes, please stop in and give us the once over.

Due to massive amounts of personal attacks on the board, I made the site members only... however, I created a guest account (id=guest;password=password) which I will leave available for a little while. I'm hoping you'll all be responsible.

Thanks,

Patrick
http://www.lansingsportsrage.com

menochi
Re: Sports Community Website -- Requesting Review
  • 2005/6/23 3:47

• menochi

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/28

Hi

its really a nice site. I´m not an sportfan but I think you give us a lot of information.

The theme is also nice. Perhaps you may work a little bit in the styleshet for to give (f.e.) the od an even rows a similar touch like the theme-design (black-white-red)

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits