eddie123
Smarty Errors.. I need a little help and I think i'm there
  • 2005/6/18 17:29

• eddie123

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/17

OK. I am running windows 2003 enterprise server. IIS 6.0
PHP 5.0.4, MySQL 4.1.12a. I used the windows install for PHP which loaded the PHP-CGI.exe in the IIS application extentions area for PHP. The permissions on all file directories are fine. MySQL is loaded and running fine.
Xoops loaded fine. XOOPS version 2.0

Does anyone know why I am getting these messages. This is hanging me up.. Could it be a wrong setting in the PHP.ini file?

I am stumped..

Eddie

Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch() [function.include]: Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='c:\inetpub\wwwroot') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php
line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch() [function.include]: Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='c:\inetpub\wwwroot') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%20^200^200DC337%%theme.html.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1248
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch() [function.include]: Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c\%%20^200^200DC337%%theme.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='c:\inetpub\wwwroot') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1248

jdseymour
Re: Smarty Errors.. I need a little help and I think i'm there

Make sure that template_c folder has full write permissions, including the IUSR account.

And while you are at it do the same for the cache and uploads folder. All errors should then disappear.

eddie123
  • 2005/6/18 21:58

• eddie123

• Just popping in

I have all the permissions set correctly.. It seems to me that there is a problem with the windows "include statement"
in the PHP.ini file.

After checking the file permissions it still gives me the same error..

Ed

jdseymour

What makes you think that. It looks to me like it is complaining about files not being in the template_c folder it is looking for. Can you verify that the template_c folder contains files?

eddie123
  • 2005/6/18 22:29

• eddie123

• Just popping in

I tried copying the files to the folder it was looking at.. This did not help. The only files in the directory are index.html and a bunch of files with names like WRTXX.tmp

There are no other files in that directory just the Index.html and a bunch of the tmp files...

What should the entry be for the windows Include statement in the PHP.ini file. If I comment it out it gives me a default of c:\php\pear. There is no such directory as I have PHP installed on D drive

Ed

jdseymour

I would think it would be D:\PHP then. Is that the actual path?

And are files being written to the template_c folder they should look like this:

Quote:
%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php

johanstrom
  • 2005/10/4 7:13

• johanstrom

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/14

Eddie123: I have the exact same problem... I've checked the server and it is all correct...

I'm in need of the same answer as you...

billxiong
  • 2005/10/18 6:26

• billxiong

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/17

I've got the same problem as you. Yes, this problem was caused by write permission of the templete_c folder. For Windows XP SP2 and Windows 2003, the default permission is deny inet anonymous user to write. Deny permission is higher then permit, so you have to remove the deny policy and then the write access could be really enable. After that, the problem will be solved.

johanstrom
  • 2005/10/30 9:12

• johanstrom

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/14

I solved it by adding Delete-permission...

Login

Who's Online

516 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 516

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits