pcoverclock
BIG problems with Tradedoubler

I'm running last XOOPS on my site and i wanted to use the script Tradedoubler gave me, this one:

As you can see, it's a working script.
The fact is that i've tried putting it almost everywhere: in place of the tag, in a html block... everywhere. I need it displayed somewhere.
Do i really have to use an iframe? That's the only solution i could imagine, but is it worth it? Is it going to work? Can't i simply put the code there and make it work someway?
I've asked for something similar years ago, but at that time nobody gave me an answer.
Can you, now?
Thanks a lot,
Claudio

Mithrandir
Re: BIG problems with Tradedoubler

What's the problem? You have tried putting it almost everywhere... but doesn't it work?

pcoverclock

It doesn't at all, all i get is a blank space,like if there was absolutely no code. Could it be that the renderer of the web browser doesn't recognize the script cuz it's in a php page?
I must tell you that i've even tried changing the template file (the first step i've taken), but it didn't work. It seems like i will have to to place an iframe poiting to a page with an absolute path... I fear some browser won't load it due to security reasons... Damn...

Mithrandir

Have you tried a view-source? Is the HTML actually there?

pcoverclock

That's not the problem. The problem has changed and actually seems to be that the code doesn't work in a html page, too.
I've found the solution by putting it into an html page loaded by an iframe placed where used to be. The problem is that i don't get nothing in the html page, too, if i load it in a web browser... Looking for solutions

Mithrandir

Have you tried making a simple, flat HTML file with just the tradedoubler code in it to check if it is actually producing the right output?

pcoverclock

I did it 10 mins ago... The output is blank. Should really check what's on with tradedoubler.
I've found that the iframe method works pretty well. But only when tradedoubler will understand where's my problem.
Thanks a lot, i'll let you know.

Login

Who's Online

355 user(s) are online (37 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 355

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits