annah
HOW DO I ADD A BANNER TO EACH LINK IN LINKS SECTION
  • 2005/5/16 23:35

• annah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/16

I posted this in Q&A but maybe this forum is more appropriate for the question...
Can I do this? and how would I do it I have been trying but I can't seem to find a way to get it done. I want to add a banner to each of my links in the links section. A standard size banner anywhere from 500 wide by 100 high up to 6-700 wide and 150 high. Is it possible? THANK YOU FOR ALL HELP AND COMMENTS IN ADVANCE! If someone knows how well then double triple thank you!

~ annah

Bassman
Re: HOW DO I ADD A BANNER TO EACH LINK IN LINKS SECTION
  • 2005/5/16 23:48

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

1) No need to post in more than one section. If you post, people will see your request.
2)Please dont't type your post subject in all caps. It's the same as shouting, and isn't necessary :)
3) in answer to your question - if you look at the configuration options for the module, there is an option to display a screenshot of the link. That may be all you need to do what you want. Check out the module configuration options :)

jdseymour

Or you could use the module WebLinks, it has an option in the form for submitting links to add a banner URL for the link.

You can see mine in action Here.

It is a very powerful link program. Even automatically pulls RSS feeds from your linked sites. Manual refresh or cron job needed to refresh the RSS.

annah
  • 2005/6/17 2:52

• annah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/16

1) WASN"T SHOUTING IT'S HOW I TYPE AND I LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WAS NO INTERNET LAW SAYING I COULDN'T TYPE IN CAPS ;0)
2) POSTED IN TWO SECTIONS SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANTED MORE PEOPLE TO SEE THE POST ;0)
3) THANKS!

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits