joyfulmother
newbb2 upgrade error

i just uploaded all the files to the newbb2, and now all my posts, forums, catergories are missing. i'm getting this error message-

Quote:
SELECT f.*, u.uname, u.name, u.uid, p.topic_id, p.post_time, p.subject, p.poster_name, p.icon FROM xoops_bb_forums f LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts p ON p.post_id = f.forum_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON u.uid = p.uid ORDER BY f.cat_id, f.forum_order

and Quote:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_bb_online WHERE online_uid=1
Error number: 1146
Error message: Table 'progressiveparenting_net_-_xoops.xoops_bb_online' doesn't exist
INSERT INTO xoops_bb_online (online_uid, online_uname, online_updated, online_ip, online_forum, online_topic) VALUES (1, 'kayte', 1117905527, '67.174.7.66', 0, 0)
Error message: Table 'progressiveparenting_net_-_xoops.xoops_bb_online' doesn't exist
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_bb_online
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_online WHERE online_uid <> 0

can anyone figure out what did wrong.

jdseymour
Re: newbb2 upgrade error

If you are upgrading from newbb 1 did you run the upgrade script?

See my tutorial Newbb 1 to Newbb 2 Flash Tutorial it guides you through the upgrade process. Tables have changed between the two versions, hence the need to use the script, and the errors you posted for tables not existing.

joyfulmother
Re: newbb2 upgrade error

wow that is a great tutorial! i will be fixing my problem this afternoon.

Login

Who's Online

330 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 330

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits