daibt
WF-Section error! help me.
  • 2005/6/4 9:01

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/26

I am using wf-section 2, I just upgraded to 2.07 version, and I am facing with problem as My error

Please help me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

jdseymour
Re: WF-Section error! help me.

Where did you get wf-section version 2 from? I only know of version 1 and version 2.07. There is no upgrade script, as yet, from version 1 to version 2.07.

daibt
  • 2005/6/4 10:05

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

jdseymour

The one that you are upgrading from? I have seen 2.07 there for about a year, but never version 2.

daibt
  • 2005/6/4 10:27

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

Upgrade from 2.01, and it facing with that problem. You can get it in http://www.erpvna.com/modules/wfsection/viewarticles.php?category=1

Does anyone to help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance

daibt
  • 2005/6/4 15:54

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

Could you help me to fix the error?

Thank in advance

daibt
  • 2005/6/4 18:53

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

I got error with PHP debug:

Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_NAME already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 38
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_DESC already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 41
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 44
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME_MENU already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 45
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_TOPICS already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 46
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME3 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 47
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME4 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 48
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME5 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 49
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME6 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 50
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_BNAME_ARTMENU already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 54
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_SUBMIT already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 57
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_POPULAR already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 58
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_RATEFILE already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 59
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU1 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 78
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU2 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 79
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU3 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 80
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU4 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 81
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU5 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 82
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU6 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 83
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU7 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 84
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU8 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 85
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU9 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 86
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WFS_ADMENU10 already defined in file modules/wfsection/language/english/modinfo.php line 87

Catzwolf
  • 2005/6/4 19:01

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

There is no problem with with these errors, just constants that have been defined by the system.

You problem is most likey that the database entries doesn't match.

daibt
  • 2005/6/4 19:04

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

I think so, but I removed this module and reinstalled again. The problem is still there.

Do you know how to clean remove this module from Xoops.

Thanks in advance.

jdseymour

I think the problem is there is no upgrade script ti change your tables in the database and move the data to the new tables. If you can delete version 2.07 and re upload version 2.01. See if you can access and save your data. Then uninstall the module as in this Flash Tutorial. Check the database and make sure all wf-section tables are removed. Then do a clean install of version 2.07 beta. Then you would probably need to manually copy and past any content that you desired to save, or start completely over.

2.07 is a beta and is why no upgrade script is included, it may change more before final release and was not intended for production sites. But I do use it on mine with no problems.

Login

Who's Online

397 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 397

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits