EMSguy
mxDirectory and xDirectory db upload problems
  • 2005/6/3 9:16

• EMSguy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/28

Ok,

So I upload a few cvs files to the tables in mxdirectory. The module recognises there are 726 entries in the table. yet will not display the results. When I manually enter data all is fine. but not with an import thru phpmyadmin to the table, why?

Can someone help I have about 24,300 entries to put into mxdirectory and I really do not want to do it manually.

HELP!!!!

EMSguy
Re: mxDirectory and xDirectory db upload problems
  • 2005/6/3 20:06

• EMSguy

• Just popping in

Any help would be appreciated. Xdirectory and mxdirectory both have the same problem. back end data dump partially registers.

EMSguy
  • 2005/6/3 21:07

• EMSguy

• Just popping in

OK,

I really need help. All of the modules for "weblinks" are the same "mx-directory","x-directory","weblinks","mylinks","address","XYP4all". They all use the same script.

I am unable to view in the module data added thru a cvs file thru phpmyadmin. If I search for the data in XOOPS it finds the records and dispalys the info but for some reason the directory modules will not aknowledge the data, that is in the table.

What can I do? I am at a loss.

Please Help

EMSguy
  • 2005/6/3 22:18

• EMSguy

• Just popping in

I solved the problem, apperently data was fine going into mxdirectory only issue was a second table xoops_mxdir_text had to correspond to the list table in order to displya properly

any question let me know, I thought I was going crazy

Login

Who's Online

105 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 105

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits