netwrk219
I'm not sure where to post this, but...
  • 2005/5/30 20:35

• netwrk219

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/8 1

I seem to notice that while I can stay in admin mode for hours, if I go to my homepage, it constant ly logs me out. I can still update my site in the admin mode window---( I generally keep one window open in admin mode and then one open to the site, so i can see changes made.)It just seems odd, because admin mode recognizes that I am signed in, but the site doesn't. It isnt a cookie issue, my cookie settings are fine. Hell, it isnt even really THAT big a deal for me, but for my site readers, well, there is content available to only logged in users, so if they keepo getting logged out, then I could eventually lose them.

Thanks in advance,

Keith

jdseymour
Re: I'm not sure where to post this, but...

XOOPS, when you logon creates a session. If you are in active, by default, for 15 to 20 minutes it ends the session and in effect logs you out. You can do 1 of 2 things to change this. In system Admin - Preferences - General Settings, you can create a custom session that will use the time you define (in minutes) for the session to expire.

Or you can use the Auto Logon Hack that allows the sessions to function normally, but logs you in automatically so it seems as though you are always logged in.

HTH.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits