ryanslyin
Moving Login Box
  • 2005/5/29 18:59

• ryanslyin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/29

I read a post that i searched for about this subject, but it was useless as the advice was wrong.

I want to move the login box to be horizontal in my a header spacer that I have. I read that phpaox or x2t did this but it does not.

I guess the problem lies in the fact that templates and themes in XOOPS is utterly confusing. I know what both are but trying to write valid xhtml and css is so confusing. Alot of it is seperated when it doesn't need to be.

If anyone could help me with this much thanks to you.

ryanslyin
Re: Moving Login Box
  • 2005/5/29 19:19

• ryanslyin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/29

Alright I am going to reply to my own topic.

When i copy & paste the source (not template code) into the header banner, the login box is always present even after login. How do I fix this?

Anonymous
Re: Moving Login Box
  • 2005/5/30 15:40

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi,

Try to copy this in header table inside theme.html :

<td> &nbsp;&nbsp;<{if $xoops_isuser}> Hello <a href="<{$xoops_url}>/user.php"><{$xoops_uname}>a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="<{$xoops_url}>/user.php">your account a>&nbsp; <{else}> <a href="<{$xoops_url}>/register.php">Register nowaon Yoursite.com! <{/if}> <span class="right"> <{if $xoops_isuser}> 
                  <
a href="<{$xoops_url}>/user.php?op=logout">a> <{else}> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="<{$xoops_url}>/user.php">Logina
                  <{/if}> span>td>

Now, in case logout , you will see : Register now on Yoursite.com! Login

and after logged on , you will see : Hello Admin your account

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits