zombiejelly
Okay. Some newbie questions
  • 2005/5/26 2:56

• zombiejelly

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/26

Here's the basic deal. I am trying to use XOOPS to set up a website that's a little community of artists and writers to post up ideas and projects in an attempt to solicit help and generally get everyone together.

I'm using the blog format as the main page with a number of regular news posters and I want to create a section of the site to get to all of the different projects. I want the user to be able to click on a 'projects' tab and get a series of link buttons that will link to a new area that includes things like scripts, character sketches, and other things like that.

Are there any modules out there that have been created to manage projects in that kind of way? I'd like the user to be able to navigate through the different aspects of each project and leave comments or email the creator.

Also is there a good guide or FAQ out there on how to edit a theme once you've installed it? I like the one I have but I'd like to be able to change some things about it (color scheme, bg image, fonts, the text in the tab buttons, etc)

Any help would be appreciated.

ZJ out.

mickbriz
Re: Okay. Some newbie questions
  • 2005/5/26 12:08

• mickbriz

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/26

This is a good read on changeing colors

http://docs.xoops.org/modules/xdocman/manual.php?lang=en&doc=xn-103&id=sec.style&file=ch03.html

Login

Who's Online

94 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 94

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits