brigarkee
Re: WF-Section- Please help if you can
  • 2005/5/25 3:41

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Thank you karedokx,
just wanted to jump in here and thank you for providing this. Just downloaded it.. I will message back tomorrow, Earlier this morning, not long after I posted, I ended up managing my way back into the admin area, and then uninstalling and reinstalling the WFSection.

I am going to try to set this up again tomorrow morning when I am more awake, and then if I have this menu problem again, I will be adding your modification, which I have a feeling I will be.

I will let you know the turn out tomorrow.. I have running like crazy today with school stuff, and haven't been able to sit down much to the site.

Thanks so much for your response and your WONDERFUL help

brigarkee
  • 2005/5/25 3:48

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

Oh.. and I forgot to mention.. last night I went ahead and made that change from title to weight.. I made the change with notepad... maybe I should not be modifying php files with this editor? I also have Dreamweaver, but anyhow, then I started getting the blank page.
I was able to click on my back button last night to get back into admin after I went back to the php file and changed it back to title.. but the blank pages continued to occur.

When I made my way back into the admin area this morning, I went in and turned on php debug, and ran that, still no luck, then went in and updated system... still nothing.

Basically... I don't know what I did.. lol... that is scary I know, but I am not too familiar with the types of editors or tools I need to be modifying php files, so this could possibly be the prolem?

karedokx
  • 2005/5/25 8:22

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

notepad should be fine for editing the php file.

not sure what you have done but please try to replace yours with the original wf-sections first and once everything back to normal, try to update the wfs_menu with the one i changed...

brigarkee
  • 2005/5/25 14:20

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

Good morning karedokx,
Just wanted to give you a quick heads up.. I just replaced the php file with the one your zipped for me, and I am heading in to start setting up my R & R's again. I will come in here later and tell you how things are going.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the time you have put in to this... although I don't know how long it took you to modify this.. this was just way too kind of you.

Thanks so much!

brigarkee
  • 2005/5/25 15:27

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

YAY!

So far everything is working beautifully.

Would you mind me asking how you went about finding the solution? Just for my own notes.. I like to figure things out when I'm having problems with scripting/design whatever, but in this case, I had no clue as to where to even look!

I hope someone up there is seeing this fix It would be nice for others so they don't encounter the same problem.. like I said.. no problems so far, and everything is displaying perfectly!

Have a great day

karedokx
  • 2005/5/26 9:36

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

glad to hear everything work fine... do hope the wf-projects can continue working on this great module and finally release the release version

on how in finding the solution, hmmm this is a tougher question/problem, really can't answer this myself...

i guess since the issue is related with the block, i went to the block coding and lucky to find where the issue is...

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits