dasdan
Xoop-stats 0.45: Statistics module - problem displaying full google referers
  • 2005/3/26 0:03

• dasdan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/22

i have noticed the referers originating from google are not fully displayed in the "show all referers"- page (refererdetail.php) , i've configured the block to show full url, without result

when i take a look at the google links , I can only see
http://www.google.com/search

the search parameters seems to be cut off.

I also have the protector module running , so i was thinking the protector modules prevents the stats module to display links with GET parameters.

i would like to see this : http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=dasdan.be&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

How can i solve this problem.

By the way, the stats module on my site is not public

using : xoop-stats 0.45

jdseymour
Re: Xoop-stats 0.45: Statistics module - problem displaying full google referers

I know this may not be helpful to you, but, the full google referer including search string is available in the XOOPS stats admin section. Not as a full link though, just listed there.

dasdan
Re: Xoop-stats 0.45: Statistics module - problem displaying full google referers
  • 2005/3/26 0:47

• dasdan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/22

ok that's seems what I want to see, I will dive in the code tomorrow, and make a clickable url

a quick look in the DB revealed the links are saved completely, so it's not the protector module

jdseymour

Cool......plz share it.

simx0r
  • 2005/5/25 14:30

• simx0r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/25

Does anyone know if it is possible to prevent referers to be listed more then once, if you have a block listing the top-referers?
For example, if Google refers to the site, the module currently lists every search query as a seperate url.

Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

425 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 425

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits