dciple
after installation - smarty error
  • 2005/5/25 10:40

• dciple

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/25

hey all,
after installing XOOPS I get a blank page on the main index page so I turned on debugging to see what goes wrong. I get these errormessages

Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Xoops/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch() [function.include]: Failed opening 'c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Xoops/templates_c\%%6E^6E8^6E8C036B%%db%3Asystem_block_login.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255
Warning [PHP]: Smarty::fetch(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Xoops/templates_c\%%42^428^428512AB%%db%3Asystem_block_mainmenu.html.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Xoops\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1255

The path to XOOPS is correct but the include path is wrong, I have php installed in c:\php and not c:\php5 .. could this alone be a solution to the problem ? And where do I change this setting so that it points to c:\php ?

thx in advance

jdseymour
Re: after installation - smarty error

Check the template_c folder, right click choose properties and clear the read only attribute check mark. See if that fixes your problem.

dciple
  • 2005/5/25 11:10

• dciple

• Just popping in

hey jdseymour, thx for the quick reply
nope it didn't solve it

Dave_L
  • 2005/5/25 12:31

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

Are you using forward slashes (/) or backward slashes (\\) as path delimiters in mainfile.php?

dciple
  • 2005/5/25 12:33

• dciple

• Just popping in

hey guys, thx for the effort but I found it, I changed the rights on folders uploads, cache en templates_c

in windows u have to grant the IUSR write rights to these folders (and mainfile.php but I already did that) as it says in the install doc.

stupid me ;)
Thanks again
dciple

Login

Who's Online

543 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 543

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits