Holly1
Do I need the Theme Changer
  • 2005/5/14 22:08

• Holly1

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/5/4 1

Mod for my themes?

I have 2.0.10... When I select a different theme it doesnt allow me to see it on the front page. I have cleaned the templete_c folder and still not seeing it.. SO thinking maybe I need that?

I wasnt sure because I thought if I selected a theme it would just show me the new theme style

jdseymour
Re: Do I need the Theme Changer

Check your browser cache. Sometimes it will not refresh until you close and reopen the browser window.

Holly1
  • 2005/5/14 22:38

• Holly1

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/5/4 1

I just tried that and it didnt work..

Then I tried to change my theme.php to see if it would change.. so I took the theme.php from the other theme and put it in its place.. Again cleaned the templete_c and closed all my browser windows...

Opened it after the change and still the same as it was before lol...

jdseymour

I assume that you meant theme.html as there should be no theme.php in the themes folder. Manually clear the browser cache. Make sure it is set to update automatically.

HTH.

Lance_
  • 2005/5/15 0:28

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

Are you doing this from admin? If so, there are 2 boxes to check, one is the Default theme box, where you set the theme and the other box is Selectable theme. If you don't set your theme as selectable there, then it still won't work as default theme in the earlier selection.

Cheers.

PS. Of course, if you are doing the theme selection with the block and you have already set all the theme as selectavle, then disregard the above and do check closely your cache and temp files.

Login

Who's Online

387 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 387

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits