Qaz_tfm
Some questions
  • 2005/5/6 5:07

• Qaz_tfm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/6 4

Hello. I am using XOOPS for a site, but i have some questions.

1.I've tryed to modify the redirect page (the one that appears after a login or a logout), because i wanted to have a black background. I've modified the templates, but nothing. Question: which is the template that must be modified, and i have to do something else after that? Or after i modify the template it works directly?

2.I've tryed to modify a module template, because i don't like the graphic part. After i modify in his template, even if i logout/login, even after an apache restart, i cannot see the modified part in the page. If i uninstall the module and i reinstall (modified) it works. Is there a way to have a modified module template without uninstall/reinstall?

3.I want to have a custom block. Inside of this, i want a table and in the rows to be links to the different categories and subcategories of a articles module. So, i've user a table and for every row a {foreach}. The problem is: if i save the new custom block as html, it doesn't recognize the {foreach}. If i save the block as php, it gives me an error. Can somebody please post here a sample of code of that sort of custom block? Thanks.

Probably i will have some more questions after that. Thanks in advance, and i will wait for some answers. (Sorry for my bad english... )

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits