Dave_L
Re: tokens
  • 2005/4/26 1:24

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

That might be the problem. Try changing it to 15.

theycallmepj

I can't change it, I get the error "Valid Token Expired", should I go directly on the database and change it,(If i can find it)?

theycallmepj

It worked......I went on the database with phpMyAdmin and changed it to 15 and now it all works,

Thanks Guys!

theycallmepj

Well.....maybe not everything....i use xoopsgallery.....the random image block does not show an image anymore, and a custom block that i made, with html in it does not show the content....they are both blank

rowdie
  • 2005/4/26 10:36

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Do you get any messages when you turn on system admin->preferences->PHP Debug ?

Mithrandir

Quote:

theycallmepj wrote:
Well.....maybe not everything....i use xoopsgallery.....the random image block does not show an image anymore, and a custom block that i made, with html in it does not show the content....they are both blank
Update the system module through modules administration

TBrillon
  • 2005/4/26 23:02

• TBrillon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/1 7

Yeah I am having the same exact issue. Token Expiration will not allow me to change anything even after module updates. From what I am seeing the token expiration is keeping me from even updating the modules.

Is it possible to have a GUI that allows us to turn tokens off and on without editing code?

Is editing the DB data the only fix for this?

Thanks,
TBrillon

johntrot
  • 2005/4/28 23:13

• johntrot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/7 2

Gentlemen -
I cannot change/update/edit or anything else because I get the same "Tokens Expired" situation... I'm completely new to xoops, and don't know the path to most of the settings yet.
However, I would appreciate some help on this so that I might continue with my present work.
I appreciate that you want some thinking inside the box, but you've got to see the box first!

I have:
updated every module,
not using any compression that I'm aware off,
xoops ver 2.0.10,
mysql ver 4.0.24,
php ver 4.3.11
perl ver 5.8.4

TBrillon
  • 2005/4/29 20:16

• TBrillon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/1 7

Johnrot

The only thing I can tell you is to go to your database, find a table called Config.

Browse records in the conf_name field look for something called session_expire

When you find that record, hit edit on that line and replace whatever is currently in your conf_value field with a 15

Hit submit, head back to the site and update your modules.

I know this isnt real pretty but it seems like the only semi fix we have at the moment seeing that no one is burning down the door to answer it lol

Hope this helps.

TBrillon

Dave_L
  • 2005/4/29 20:22

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

Before changing the value in the database to 15, please make a note of the old value and post it here. I'd like to know what settings are causing the problem, and if that setting is getting messed up somehow.

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits