paintdoc
Noticed you don't have, Flat, Threaded Buttons on this forum
  • 2005/4/17 16:26

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/4/7 1

I hired a programmer to help me and he got rid of them too, just noticed you have no newest oldest first buttons either, Im going to do that too, the question is, why not just get rid of them in the first place. My users are pretty green, and simple is good for them, if you actually change the order after things have been posted it doesn't make sense anyway, why not run a poll or something, I think most would vote for fewer options in the core, rather than having to remove them after installing, I'm from the less is more camp, it seems that you are too, this forum being the example....
by the way do the other links ( next post, previous post, etc) move over to the right by themselves after you remove the newest oldest first links, I noticed yours are over ther.

Herko
Re: Noticed you don't have, Flat, Threaded Buttons on this forum
  • 2005/4/17 19:18

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Those buttons are under the 'view mode' menu at the top of each topic.

Herko

paintdoc
Re: Noticed you don't have, Flat, Threaded Buttons on this forum
  • 2005/4/18 13:39

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/4/7 1

My forum was stuck in threaded view mode as the default, and I thought it was stuck in flat view, I had the terms backwards. They call it a thread don't they, so I thought threaded was what I wanted, made sense to me. Anyway It's now in flat view and there's no option, and that's good, I'd never seen threaded view anywhere before and my users don't need the confusion.

Login

Who's Online

103 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 103

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits