rlankford
Weird Firefox Problem!
  • 2005/4/14 0:38

• rlankford

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/27

Don't ask me why or how, but my web site no longer comes up correctly in Firefox. My computer is the server and the client (in this case). Whenever I try to open the site in Firefox, the status bar says "Transferring Data...", the cache files get generated in templates_c, but the website doesn't come up at all (blank page)! If I wait a long time (5 or 10 minutes), parts of the page might finally show up, but it doesn't look right.

Now closing Firefox and trying the site Internet Explorer fixes the problem right away. Also, I can use Firefox from my notebook computer to see the website just fine. So the problem seems to be my local installation of Firefox on my server's computer.

I've never seen anything like this before. I've tried re-installing 1.0.2 of Firefox. That didn't help. I then tried un-installing and then installing 1.0.2. That didn't help either. The crazy thing is that this just started today and I have no idea why?!

Thanks in advance for any help anyone might have...

rlankford
Re: Weird Firefox Problem!
  • 2005/4/14 0:42

• rlankford

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/27

Even though I've been looking at this for 30 to 45 minutes, the problem just seemed to fix itself all the sudden!

Sorry to take up everybody's time.

-- man, computers can sure be odd at times --

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits