JimParker
Agenda-X 2.2 Problem
  • 2005/4/9 20:09

• JimParker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/3 2

Hello All,
I installed Agenda-X 2.2 to a site I am working on. Everything seems to work fine with it unless you want to change colors of it. As soon as I changed colors ( within the module ), Unless I am signed in as admin., The events that I add will not show up under the description of the event. If I highlight them with the cursor they will stay but wont show unless I highlight them. Has anyone had this problem before? Here is the link to the website so you can check it out yourself.
http://childrenatplay.net/xoopshome/modules/agendax/index.php?op=cal

Click on the event set up for the 17th of April and you will see what I mean.

Thanks,

Jim

JimParker
Re: Agenda-X 2.2 Problem
  • 2005/4/12 14:12

• JimParker

• Just popping in

Nobody has had this problem? Maybe with another module?
I really like this module but its not usable with this problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

DonXoop

I don't see your problem. maybe you fixed it. What you described is likely a CSS issue with colors. Since these are links you have to also watch the "highlight" and "a" tag colours.

JimParker
  • 2005/4/12 14:24

• JimParker

• Just popping in

No I havent fixed it. Its not on the actual calendar grid page. Its when you click on the link to see the description of the event. It appears like nothing is even on the description. But if you run your cursor over it some will appear and if you click and try to highlight the rest will appear. The will stay visible untill you change pages or refresh.

DonXoop

I don't see anything in the details except "CMA Awards". In the page source that is correct. if there is more it isn't showing in the code. Should there be other text or perhaps some HTML formating or images or perhaps content from areas that anon isn't allowed to see?

Login

Who's Online

440 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 440

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits