carlos1426
I can't see the images assigned to a Sections module
  • 2005/4/11 0:14

• carlos1426

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/18

Hi.

I upload two images to my server. I assigned it to two sections, but when I enter in sections menu option, I obtain the title of each section, but not its image.

When I assign the image to section, I entered the name with I add the image to image data base, but in the upload folder, the image is stored with a diferent name.

1. Is normal that diferent name?
2. It is correct to input the name in the images database on the section's image name?.

Thank you in advance.

Carlos

brash
Re: I can
  • 2005/4/11 0:20

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

The XOOPS image manager will give your image file a random name if you use the upload feature. However, it should not stop you from manually uploading the files with your own naming structure. If you are trying to then use these images, you'll need to use the physical filename in your path. So if you used the XOOPS image uploader, you'll need to use the randomised name given to your image by Xoops.

carlos1426
Re: I can't
  • 2005/4/11 0:37

• carlos1426

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/18

Thank you.

I tried that you say, but the problem continues. I update the section's image field with the phisical name asigned by XOOPS in the upload/ folder, but nothing appears at all. I delete cache and the same situation.

Any other suggestion?

Carlos

Login

Who's Online

227 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 227

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits