senzaciona
Sorry the website is deactivated for maintenance
  • 2005/4/8 16:55

• senzaciona

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/6 1

How i can make that first page will be much nicer when the website is deactivated for maintenance.

Now is just login in it. How i can make that it will be look nicer.

Let say something likehttp://mitjab.info/Dragonfly/
or something else.

I search in forum butthere is nothing similar for this.

rowdie
Re: Sorry the website is deactivated for maintenance
  • 2005/4/8 17:35

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Make changes to the xoops-root-url/modules/system/templates/system_siteclosed.html template then update the system module.

senzaciona
  • 2005/4/8 19:30

• senzaciona

• Just popping in

yes i changethe code with new one and now works fine. But there is another problem. How i can come back to administration menu. If i use /localhost/xoops/admin.php i still get this page. What i must do that it will ask me for password?

senzaciona
  • 2005/4/9 8:01

• senzaciona

• Just popping in

how can i come to administration menu or to my page?

anyone

rowdie
  • 2005/4/9 9:43

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

You need to have a login form on the site closed page. There is no other way of getting access to your site.

To open your site again now you need to change a value in your MySQL database. This query can change that:

UPDATE xoops_config SET conf_value=0 WHERE conf_name 'closesite'

I've just used 'xoops_' as the database prefix, if it is different to what you use then change 'xoops' to the actual prefix you have in your database.

Once you get back into the admin section, change your system_siteclosed.html template so that it also includes a form to login. This is the original login form:

<form action="<{$xoops_url}>/user.php" method="post">
    <
table cellspacing="0" align="center" style="border: 1px solid silver; width: 200px;">
      <
tr>
        <
th style="background-color: #2F5376; color: #FFFFFF; padding : 2px; vertical-align : middle;" colspan="2"><{$lang_login}></th>
      </
tr>
      <
tr>
        <
td style="padding: 2px;"><{$lang_username}></td><td style="padding: 2px;"><input type="text" name="uname" size="12" value="" /></td>
      </
tr>
      <
tr>
        <
td style="padding: 2px;"><{$lang_password}></td><td style="padding: 2px;"><input type="password" name="pass" size="12" /></td>
      </
tr>
      <
tr>
        <
td style="padding: 2px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <
td style="padding: 2px;"><input type="hidden" name="xoops_login" value="1" /><input type="submit" value="<{$lang_login}>" /></td>
      </
tr>
    </
table>
  </
form>

You might still want to change some of the style elements, like backgound-color or so, to make it suit the rest of your system_siteclosed.html template.

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits