joelgomez
I do NOT have the ADMIN.PHP file!!!
  • 2005/4/5 17:41

• joelgomez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/6

I just installed XOOPS 2.0.10 RC. Everything went well during the installation process. However, when I tried to access the "Admin Menu", an error page appeared. I login via FTP to my server, and what a surpirise... I DO NOT have the ADMIN.PHP file! Instead, I have a FOLDER called "admin.php", which is empty.

I reviewed my zip XOOPS downloaded version, and the same thing, no admin.php file, but admin.php folder exists. I downloaded the zip file again, and the result is the same.

What´s going on?

BTW, I've searched in the "search box" (looking for "admin.php missing") but found no answer.

ladon
Re: I do NOT have the ADMIN.PHP file!!!
  • 2005/4/5 17:50

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

I downloaded and unpacked it and I don't seem to have the same problem (both zip and tar.gz). Where are you looking for the admin.php file? I assume the one you're talking about is located in the root. Mayby you're expecting it to be somewhere else?

Try the tar.gz (can be unpacked by Winrar for one) download or use another extractor if you really can't find the file.

joelgomez
  • 2005/4/5 18:01

• joelgomez

• Just popping in

This is what I see in my unziped XOOPS folder. I'm not new to Xoops, I already have a fully functional XOOPS web site. What I mean is... I know where "admin.php" should be located.

Thanks for your help, I'll try with the rar file.

Resized Image

joelgomez
  • 2005/4/5 18:22

• joelgomez

• Just popping in

Solved, I got the admin.php file from the .tar file. However, I have a NEW problem... now I have TWO "user menus" and TWO "main menus".

Login

Who's Online

333 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 333

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits