Cavan
Over 2 months later, and still no help with MyAlbum-P 2.07 problem...
  • 2005/4/4 5:20

• Cavan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/28

I've posted this issue here and at GiJoe's site in the past, but still haven't gotten any help with this problem:

When clicking on the mid-size photo, the pop-up image does not display the photo in it's original uploaded size.

I don't have any issues with uploading, or settings, or using the module itself---this is only problem I've experienced with MyAlbum-P 2.07.

So, how do I fix this? Our site is now live and I really do need this fixed. Can someone please help me with this?

brash
Re: Over 2 months later, and still no help with MyAlbum-P 2.07 problem...
  • 2005/4/4 5:28

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Giving any support is totally at the discretion of the author, or those with skills/knowledge of the product. Unfortunate, but as we are talking about access to peoples spare time, it's simply nature of the beast. If you require something on a deadline and are unable to source help from people free of charge, I'd suggest that you look into paying to have you modifications done. There are plenty of skilled Dev's around for hire, and for your problem I would suggest any cost would be pretty small. Not worth banging your head on a brick wall for extended periods of time to save yourself a few dollars in my opinion.

Cavan
  • 2005/4/4 5:30

• Cavan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/28

brash:

Any XOOPS experts you know available?

brash
  • 2005/4/4 5:50

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

hyperpod
draven
tuff

That's three that instantly pop to mind. I've dealt with both hyperpod and tuff personally and have only good things to say about them. Haven't worked with Draven directly, but I think his work well and trully speaks for itself. There are probably several other "sleepers" around too that I don't know of, but would have little trouble doing the modifications you need.

Mithrandir

Version 2.07? On GIJOE's site, there is a 2.84 version... maybe time to upgrade? (Without knowing what is different between these versions, though)

Login

Who's Online

423 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 423

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits