bennie
cannot ad user in admin menu anymore
  • 2005/3/30 13:29

• bennie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/3 1

i have a problem with adding users to my system, ever since i updated to 2.0.9 i can't insert users any more. as far as i know the only thing that changed is the add to group function, but i don't think that makes the problem. i guess i has some thing to do with custom fields i added to the users table, they don't show in the admin section witch isn't a problem couse admin has no use for this information. they only show in the user profile witch is acceseble for al reg. members.

when i debug with MySQL debug i find the following problem:

INSERT INTO hdcf_users (uid, uname, name, email, url, user_avatar, user_regdate, user_icq, user_from, user_sig, user_viewemail, actkey, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_telwork, user_background, user_strength, user_weakness, pass, posts, attachsig, rank, level, theme, timezone_offset, last_login, umode, uorder, notify_method, notify_mode, user_occ, bio, user_intrest, user_mailok) VALUES (0, 'benuv', 'benuv', 'ben@human.nl', '', 'blank.gif', 1112187372, '', '', '', 0, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0.00, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '', '', 0)
Error number: 1136
Error message: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

can you help me please, i'm very stuck with this.

thanks,

Ben

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits