kiyaya
why my newbb2.0 can't post message?
  • 2005/3/28 13:59

• kiyaya

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/28

i am so tired with this bbs module. it really costs me a lot time :(

the url is http://www.cnemb.com/dvd/modules/newbb/
after sumit a post, it will return 'An Error Occured'. i opened 'php debug', 'sql debug' mode, but no error messages were returned. i don't familiar with the structure of xoops, i just want to use it but not program it. can anybody help me to quickly close this issue? i am really really appreciated with your help!!!

Mithrandir
Re: why my newbb2.0 can

Software firewall blocking HTTP REFERER? (I wouldn't think so as you would not have been able to install the module if that was the case)

No queries written with red in the sql debug popup when you get the "an error occured" message?

kiyaya
  • 2005/3/29 2:36

• kiyaya

• Just popping in

the error message is returned without any debug window poped out, no matter 'php debug', 'sql debug' and 'smart debug' mode.

can you tell me the basic flow of posting a message. i want to dump it in source code to find out the root cause. thank you!!

kiyaya
  • 2005/3/29 12:20

• kiyaya

• Just popping in

ok. the question is got the answer. that is..

by dump key of error, i quickly find in post.php, one sql get the wrong result. by checking the db table structure, found some fileds are not exists. then check the update program, and find these fields were already been dropped. the problem is clear that wrong post.php i owned. so get the latest code at xoops.org and replace the old post.php. it is ok.

but i am so curious that why the version of post.php is wrong... :(:(

hope this can help you!!

Login

Who's Online

277 user(s) are online (34 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 277

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits