JasonMR
Sydney XOOPS Users
  • 2005/3/25 18:03

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

Yes, finally we will all have a gathering

Yes, Sydney XOOPS Users

Thanks to the service of Meetup.com, we have an easy way to get organized!

Our first meeting will be on April the 21'th, at 19:00. I haven't yet selected a venue, as I need to ensure, that we will have wireless access, so that we can access our sites, and/or post a 'Greeting From Down-Under' message, here in the forums, and tell them how pis....hmhm, how much fun we are having

If you don't have any wireless equipment, no worries mate, I will have 2 devices that can be used.

Please Sign Up, and let me know if you will be able to make it. If you all can't make it on that day, but have an alternative date to suggest, just let me know, and I'll make the arrangements

So, who's gonna come?

JasonMR
Re: Sydney XOOPS Users
  • 2005/3/29 6:44

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

Excellent!

The first person has RSVP'd for our first Sydney XOOPS User Group MeetUp.

I know I posted this at an inconvenient time, so hopefully a new appearance on the front page, will serve as a reminder, to those that might have missed this posting

I still haven't been into town to check for a convenient location, but if anyone has any suggestions, we're an open group, and just like XOOPS, we depend on Community Participation, which makes any suggestions, an appreciated contribution

The only need we have for the location, is wireless access. Besides chatting and telling each other, how great XOOPS is, we will also gather to exchange experiences, and help each other out where needed.

So, grasp this chance, and join us.

People from Melbourne, or anywhere else are of course also welcome, if you can pay for your own fair

JasonMR
Re: Sydney XOOPS Users
  • 2005/4/12 22:44

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

Due to lack of interest, lack of time on my side, but especially due to meetup.com now introducing charges, this project will be one of the most short lived within the XOOPS Community.

If at some stage there does arise an interest in this kind of group, I will happily help to organize. We wouldn't need the assistance of meetup, as we could solve organizational issues here on XOOPS.org.

Regards

JasonMR

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits