twitaman
Re: News 1.3 Changing the Color of the Tabs
  • 2005/3/21 22:05

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

Um, yes, I know this. I'm just wondering which exact template do I alter to change the color of the sub tab text? There are a bunch of block templates in there but I'm not sure which one addresses this issue. Someone mentioned the "news_block_new.html" template, but there was no template with that name.

So once again, which template should I edit?

Quote:

Speed wrote:
The XOOPS FAQ has a section on themes and templates. The FAQ is always a good place to search for answers. Near the bottom of the FAQ on themes and templates is the following bit of info that might be useful:

Quote:
Templates can be edited through the template manager in your system admin menu. Clone the default template set, and edit the cloned set to fit the look and feel of your site's taste. The tempates can be edited per module.

Based on Hervet's response, I'd say you need to clone your templates, make your changes, then point your website at the new templates using the Admin menu under preferences.

Once you have cloned them, if you add/update any module that uses templates you will have to ensure that you have a correct template in your cloned templates. This is the only real gotcha to this. I'm warning you now so you remember later.

tamerlo
  • 2005/3/22 12:26

• tamerlo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/30

I'm confused with old version of news, consulting xoopsversion of news 1.3 I discory that... the template is news_block_top.html.

twitaman
  • 2005/3/22 21:07

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits