1
MazZziKa
How Can I?
  • 2005/3/21 21:54

  • MazZziKa

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2005/3/21


How Can i?
edit templates
-Add Flash Or Javascript Menu At The Top
2.How To Put A Block above other block in a column

2
showcase17
Re: How Can I?
  • 2005/3/21 22:03

  • showcase17

  • Not too shy to talk

  • Posts: 190

  • Since: 2005/1/6 0


You can start by just posting this Q once!

3
JasonMR
Re: How Can I?
  • 2005/3/21 23:17

  • JasonMR

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 655

  • Since: 2004/6/21


If you ask a question multiple times, you will find it hard to get an answer. People like me get pissed off by such behaviour

But a little tip, try the search functionality to your right! Your questions have been asked multiple times. Further read the documentation and the FAQ, which you can access to your left