Bulls
Coppermine Fruity Theme
  • 2005/3/13 16:28

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

Hi

Hope I not breaking any laws with this conversion but I will make sure all relevant documents and disclaimers are in place - honestly!

Went to install the Coppermine Gallery into my site and realized that it was constructed in a very similar fashion - template wise - to Xoops. Really liked the fresh look of the 'Fruity' template and converted it last night to accept all the XOOPS modules. Also converted one of my menus to be the same as the Coppermine as well. Very easy to do really. Hardly any issues with regard to Firefox and Opera too which is a nice bonus. Can now go from my main site to the Coppermine Gallery very smoothly when both are using the same theme.

You can take a look here: My site

I keep changing my site often so who knows how long this look will be up. Should think a while though because I have to work through my whole site adding banners to each section.

Mithrandir
Re: Coppermine Fruity Theme

Coppermine Gallery is GPL, so I guess that if the fruity template was enclosed with that, you have free hands to do with it what you want. Images are copyrighted by default and can cause some trouble, but I didn't spot any except your own logo, so in my (untrained) eyes, you should be safe.

Nice touch about the credits. Much appreciated, I'm sure, by both us and the CPG team.

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits