Hatrix
Having Trouble With Installing Modules.
  • 2005/3/12 12:14

• Hatrix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/12

Hey, First Time Poster here.

I Installed XOOPS a while ago, got it all setup etc, Now i've decided I want to put a few modules on xoops, So i downloaded Agendax, xoopsgallery and shoutbox. I unpacked and put the 3 folders in the ftp under modules, I went into Admin > Modules and i get this

Module File for xoopsgallery Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for agendax Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for shoutbox Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!

Can anyone shed light on what I have done wrong and what i need to do to correct it? All of the files have been uploaded. I did search the FAQ and search to find a solution before posting this, but I didnt find anything useful.

Thank you for all of your help
~Hatrix

luciano
Re: Having Trouble With Installing Modules.
  • 2005/3/12 13:44

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

Check if you put the module folder under /modules.

It is possible that you unpacked and ftp'd the content of the module folder or a "container" to that directory.

jdseymour

See this series of tutorials on my site for this subject.

Module Deployment Tutorials these are flash tutorials.

Hatrix
  • 2005/3/13 9:33

• Hatrix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/12

Quote:

luciano wrote:
Check if you put the module folder under /modules.

It is possible that you unpacked and ftp'd the content of the module folder or a "container" to that directory.

If i installed it in the wrong directory, wouldnt it just not show up in admin?

Ive got it setup /modules/agendax/admin and other files in the agendax folder. so it should be installed right.. but the module file is the bit im confused about.

ill have a look at them flash tutorials thanks. Ill let u know how i get along

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits