1
antah
Switch language and new user and more trouble, plz help
  • 2005/3/8 15:56

  • antah

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 29

  • Since: 2003/1/12


Installation went fine. The site is nearly finished.
I found this trouble some time ago.
I tried to add another user and I saw a line at the bottom of the page:
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _US_GROUPS - assumed '_US_GROUPS' in file modules/system/admin/users/userform.php line 121
Could that be because the russian language pack has a bug? Instead of writing on the last row "User group" where I choose the group for a new user it writes _US_GROUPS.
Looks like a bug?

I also get mistakes when I change launguage, could that be because I have liaise module installed and there is no russian language pack for it?

The system works fine and the things I wrote about above are not very serious, but I'm interested in getting it fixed.

Please help me with that.