JayeTH
Willing to pay for help
  • 2005/3/4 21:58

• JayeTH

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/2 7

I am very new to XOOPS and looking for someone to help me get up and running. This will include helping devlope a theme, and templates, and some module writing or hacks.

Here is what i am looking for:

1. a) Help me with WF-section or z-magazine to figure out how to set up story sections. Would like to be able to vary the template based on the story and photos available. I have looked at gaining-mass.com and like the orgizantion and general look.
b) Help with developing a theme for a magazine/community. It would have several sections and layouts.

2. Tweek/hack the forum module so that the private forums are group based not user based?

3. Create/modify the user managment to have customizeable demographic fields.

4. Create a subscription module with echo.net and paypal integration? This would allow control at the module level which groups would have access to what mudules.

I am very very new to xoops, but see a lot of power if i can get someone to help me learn it.

You can offer to help with part or all. Thanks for your time. you can contact me via pm.

Jaye Howell

Mithrandir
Re: Willing to pay for help

1. You'll probably need some help with these - mainly because you need to get it the way you want it to

2. Newbb2 supports that

3. Depending on your needs it may be as simple as renaming a couple of language constants in xoops-root/language/[yourlanguage]/user.php

4. Hyperpod just started A module project on dev.xoops.org with that very goal

Good luck with your project.

Login

Who's Online

466 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 466

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits