deepthin
Blank email messages in sqmail
  • 2005/3/4 11:08

• deepthin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 5

I'm having trouble with the sqmail plugin.

I can open any message fine, but when I go back to the message list and open the same message for a second time I get a blank page. I turned on PHP debugging and got this error:

Fatal errorUnknown(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete objectPlease ensure that the class definition <b>messagebof the bject you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/xoops/modules/sqmail/src/read_body.php on line 783

Notice 
[PHP]: A session had already been started ignoring session_start() in file modules/sqmail/include/validate.php line 61

Notice 
[PHP]: main(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete objectPlease ensure that the class definition <b>messagebof the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in file modules/sqmail/src/read_body.php line 728

Notice 
[PHP]: main(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete objectPlease ensure that the class definition <b>messagebof the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in file modules/sqmail/src/read_body.php line 743

What could be wrong?

If I log out of xoop and back in again I can view the message again.

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits