Kasch
Auto login-hack closed me out!
  • 2005/3/1 15:35

• Kasch

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/9 2

I just tried to install the auto login hack on 2.0.7.x. I transfered the files, updated the system module, logged in with "Remember me", then closed the browser.

When I restarted the bowser and opened my site, I was logged out, but "Who's online" showed that I was logged in. Now I am closed out of my site! I can log in but when trying to use registeres user functions, I get the no permission-notice. The serious problem is that I can not open the Adminpanel to replace the auto lgin files with the old ones and update the system module.

What should I do? I don't know of anyone else who had have this problem.

karedokx
Re: Auto login-hack closed me out!
  • 2005/3/1 16:15

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

whose auto login hack have you used kasch? if it's gijoe's, you might want to post your issue below at his website (as he doesn't check xoops.org so often).

i'm not really understand of this issue. however, have you tried to clean your browser's cookies (and temp file)? might help.

Kasch
  • 2005/3/1 16:34

• Kasch

• Not too shy to talk

OK, thanks, I will try contact gijoe. I used the auto login hack pack I found at IT Headquarter, which seems to be gijoes hack with a minor upgrade by Onokazu(?).

Yes I have tried to empty my browser cache, including cookies. It did'nt help though.

Meanwhile, if anyone else have any suggestions about how to solve this problem, I will be happy if you post them here!

Kasch
  • 2005/3/3 8:32

• Kasch

• Not too shy to talk

I have'nt got any replay from Gijoe. OK, it was only two days ago I e-mailed him, but I am getting a little desperate. My users have serious permission problems and so do I. Even worse - I can not go to the Adminpanel to update the system module (I tried to overwrite the auto login hack files with the original XOOPS files, but the problem is still there).

So any suggestions to solve this problem would be great. I obviously need to update the system module?

/Karl

Login

Who's Online

426 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 426

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits