Stitch19
Re: Line 34 problem, imediately HELP needed ????????????
  • 2005/2/26 16:40

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/18

yes what to fix ehat to write what to delete ???, i am a newbie...

McJagger
  • 2005/2/26 16:42

• McJagger

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/11

OK, first klick on "xoops_groups_users_link", then a new page opens, there you klick on "browse"

this should look like this:

linkid   groupid   uid
   1        1       1
   2        2       1
(the rest doesn't matter)

if it does not look like that, please post here what it looks like so we can fix it. Don't do anything by yourself if you're not sure what you're doing!

If all this looks ok, the klick on "xoops_group_permission", make a screenshot (press "print" on your keyboard, open your favorite image manipulation program (photoshop or something), press CTRL+N to make a new image, hit OK, then press CTRL+V to paste the image into), and post it here so we can take a closer look at it.

Kurous
  • 2005/2/27 4:28

• Kurous

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/27

I don't know if you've already fixed this. But I had the same problem, my database server had actually just gone down, and everything was fine once it went back up, just wish I had gotten the email from my host a litle sooner!

Hope this helps

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 5:38

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

Quote:

Kurous wrote:
I don't know if you've already fixed this. But I had the same problem, my database server had actually just gone down, and everything was fine once it went back up, just wish I had gotten the email from my host a litle sooner!

Hope this helps

no not yet, but you want to say that it fixed alone and you did not do anything ???

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 5:48

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

Quote:

McJagger wrote:
OK, first klick on "xoops_groups_users_link", then a new page opens, there you klick on "browse"

linkid   groupid   uid
   1        1       1
   2        2       1

if it does not look like that, please post here what it looks like so we can fix it. Don't do anything by yourself if you're not sure what you're doing!

If all this looks ok, the klick on "xoops_group_permission", make a screenshot (press "print" on your keyboard, open your favorite image manipulation program (photoshop or something), press CTRL+N to make a new image, hit OK, then press CTRL+V to paste the image into), and post it here so we can take a closer look at it.

finaly i have founded what you said and here it is how it looks like, a print screen: <<xoops_groups_users_link>>

[img=http://img172.exs.cx/img172/7236/stitch19siteprob113dk.th.jpg]

SO PLEASE WHAT TO DO, ANY HELP ??????????

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 10:06

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

McJagger wrote:

linkid   groupid   uid
   1        1       1
   2        2       1

finaly i have founded what you said and here it is how it looks like, a print screen:

help ???

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 10:09

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

here a screenshot of my xoops_group_permision database table

http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7073/xoopsgrouppermision6vy.jpg

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 12:56

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

McJagger wrote:

linkid   groupid   uid
   1        1       1
   2        2       1

finaly i have founded what you said and here it is how it looks like, a print screen:

help ???

please we need help what to write what to dlete ???, we have added the screenshots to see what to do ???

Kurous
  • 2005/2/27 17:51

• Kurous

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/27

Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

Kurous wrote:

Hope this helps

no not yet, but you want to say that it fixed alone and you did not do anything ???

Yes, I'd make sure your database is operational before doing anything else. Once the database was back online, the site returned to normal.

Stitch19
  • 2005/2/27 20:00

• Stitch19

• Just popping in

Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

Stitch19 wrote:
Quote:

McJagger wrote:

linkid   groupid   uid
   1        1       1
   2        2       1

help ???

please we need help what to write what to dlete ???, we have added the screenshots to see what to do ???

so what to edit, you can see the screenshots and tell me ???

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits