radiobuzzer
I lost the Blocks administration panel
  • 2005/2/24 3:05

• radiobuzzer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/19

I just installed XOOPS and I added a lot of modules. After adding Protector and News2, I realized that the blocks administration panel contains NO BLOCKS. That means that it displays an empty list, and after that the ADD BLOCK form. But even when I add a manual block, nothing appears in the list. Of course, all blocks behave perfect, just like I had set them before.

I just noticed that I can display the "visible yes" blocks, but neither the invisible, or "all".

It is possible that I have done something silly, by pasting the modules into a wronkg folder, but anyway, could somebody please give an idea of what may have been affected? Thank you

jdseymour
Re: I lost the Blocks administration panel

Need a little more information. What do you mean by pasting the modules into the wrong folder?

radiobuzzer
Re: I lost the Blocks administration panel
  • 2005/2/24 20:34

• radiobuzzer

• Just popping in

Well. I extracted the module one level upper, than I should. But then I checked the log and had only to delete the extracted files and folders. No replacement was made.

I suppose that this was not the reason for loosing the invisible blocks from my administrations panel.

Also to note that I have PHP debugging enabled, so if there were any errors, I think I would have notice them.

radiobuzzer
Fixed
  • 2005/2/24 20:36

• radiobuzzer

• Just popping in

Hmmm. I just noticed that the problem is solved... Strange, because I don't know how this happenned. Anyway, thanks for your interest!

Login

Who's Online

370 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 370

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits